2.0
Turnaround Time

How dismayed I was just last night to find out that the 12x12 family yearbook I had just finished for 2015 was not really going to be a full 50% off...just 50% of THE FIRST 20 PAGES! Now I've been a loyal customer for almost ten years, and have been doing the yearbook annually since 2010.

When I have ordered during a discount before it has ALWAYS been for the entire project- not just the first 20 pages! Really cheap on Shutterfly's part, miserly and a rotten way to trick their customers.

This partial discount is not advertised as such- you must dig in the "Details" page for the truth. After giving them thousands of our hard earned $ I'm headed over to MixBook!

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Shutterfly. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Shutterfly to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shutterfly shutterfly photo book for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments