Kirksville, Missouri

I have never been so frustrated in developing a photobook via Shutterfly--it is so time consuming--their technology stinks--their systems FADE ALL THE TIME, so it's almost impossible to complete a project--and forget communicating with the ghosts in that company--scary--

In response to their website questions, as you attempt to final your order, I made a mistake and said YES to flat pages--which I realized later was $40!! I have not been able to delete that number from the order--NO MATTER WHAT I DID. REALLY? So I can't buy the book I spent hours on because they cannot facilitate a change to an order!

WHY are they in business????All I want is to final my order, with the discounts, which by the way, are ending tomorrow, and pay the amount as adjusted! EXTRAORDINARY--THAT A COMPANY SEEMS TO TURN AWAY CUSTOMERS, BASED ON THEIR OWN *** PRACTICES AND BAD TECH AND ORDERING PROCESSES!

Product or Service Mentioned: Shutterfly Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

• Bad Tech

Comments

I made a photo calendar last week and it was expensive. I cannot even locate it now to see it.

Terrible. Why can't I create a new project using my photos from last week. Do I really need to upload again. From this day forward I will only be using Snapfish for my future projects.

I really do not have time to continually deal with your issues that are no longer customer friendly. Sorry Shutterfly, you loose!

Shutterfly Reviews