I customized my own photo book after trying out the make my book service. I didn’t like that service at all which is why I decided to just do it myself.

I ordered on January 5th and paid for the expedited shipping so I would have it for an anniversary present for my fiancé. I kept checking the status and everyday it said ‘in production’. I called customer service and was hung up on, called back and was guaranteed that they would rush the book to have it to me the day after. I was already very disappointed knowing I wouldn’t get it when I was supposed to.

I checked status again later that day and still said the same thing. I called back to confirm it would be here the next day and the next representative guaranteed the same thing. So the day it was supposed to be here originally I received an email saying there was a delay and would have my book shipped in 1-3 business days... seriously?!?

And now I STILL don’t have anything, no status update - still ‘in production’.

I want to just say forget the whole thing and give me my money back because it’s not even worth calling to be lied to over and over again. Worst service and I personally will never use them again nor would I ever recommend to anyone else.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shutterfly Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments