4.5
Additional Fees

In the top photo the caption came on my daughter's face, which was not visible while placing the order.Need a replacement.

It's of no use. I received a promo and tried to use it, which was a good deal for me. I am a regular buyer of shutterfly and never of this sort has happened earlier. I am really sad and would really appreciate with a replacement.

My email id is Chandra.biswas@yahoo.com and would like to have any kind of corespondent. I can again place a fresh order if I get a promo offer.

I want to gift it to my husband on a special occasion.I am really scared to placed any further order before this issue is sorted.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Shutterfly and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $6 and wants Shutterfly to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shutterfly and shutterfly pictures printing service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Shutterfly?

Comments