4.5
Additional Fees

In the top photo the caption came on my daughter's face, which was not visible while placing the order.Need a replacement.

It's of no use. I received a promo and tried to use it, which was a good deal for me. I am a regular buyer of shutterfly and never of this sort has happened earlier. I am really sad and would really appreciate with a replacement.

My email id is Chandra.biswas@yahoo.com and would like to have any kind of corespondent. I can again place a fresh order if I get a promo offer.

I want to gift it to my husband on a special occasion.I am really scared to placed any further order before this issue is sorted.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of shutterfly pictures printing service from Shutterfly and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $6 and wants Shutterfly to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shutterfly for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments