2.5

My friend and I ordered a tote bag that had pictures of our cross country team I ordered it using a coupon I received at the grocery store. Shutterfly charged me way back when I ordered in September-October of 2016 and haven't received any details at all .

This was a gift for my coach and its our senior year its just too late to give it to her if i even will ever get it. Im disappointing and not planing on using shutterfly again even though I ,before this incident, was planing on buying senior photo cards to send out.I have tried contacting but since my actual account was made after I ordered I cannot track, but Like ive said I have been charged and given false hope that my order will ever come

Product or Service Mentioned: Shutterfly Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Shutterfly Pros: Promos and diverse selection.

Shutterfly Cons: Not getting what i ordered, Getting charged and not receiving.

Comments

Attention ALL - fOR YEARS I WORKED ON MY ALBUMS WITH sHUTTERFLY. dID NOT USE IT FOR A YEAR DUE TO 6 OPERATIONS I HAD, ONE AFTER THE OTHER.

fINNALY WENT INTO IT AND what a mess. tHEY HAVE REMOVED ALL MY TITLED OF THE PICTURES IN THE ALBUMS SO THAT NOW IT IS ALL "HELTER sKELTER MIXED UP. I AM FINDING PICTURES THAT WERE TAKEN OUT ONE ALBUM AND PUT INTO ANOTHER, AND ON AND ON AND ON.

I am so mad I cannot stand it - thousands of pictures. Some albums had 350 +/- pictures in them, they now have 6, may 10.

All the rest have taken a hike. I just cannot believe what they have done.

AND, btw - they are now located in some carribbean island, soooooooo, go figure!!!! Anyone still want to trust this outfit with their pictures any more????

Shutterfly Reviews