Ordered 2 copies of the same vacation book.
They didn't have the same pages!
One Book was missing 6 pages!
Additionally the book colors didn't not match the website very well, I could live with that if it was the only thing.
Also the cropping shown on the website didn't match what was printed.
Lastly they were delivered quite late from the quoted time (12 days)
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Liers that promised results but gave us nothing
- Bad production quality
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Vacation Book
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "In the top photo the caption came on my daughter's face, which was not visible while placing the order. Need a replacement. It's of no use. I received a promo..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "Steak n shake in Streetsboro, Ohio. Dirty. Passed 6 tables full of left over food with none of the 4 people repeatedly walking by making any effort to clean..."
- "Fedex lose paperwork twice in one shipment.On 6/18, I tracked my package and they stopped shipping it because of missing paperwork. According to record, it happened on 6/14, but Fedex..."
- "Consumer's Beware of Home Depot's Deceptive Roofing Practices It's amazing that Home Depot cited "unforeseen conditions", when both the sales person and the installation manager were verbally told, by the home..."