2.8
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I've been using Shutterfly for years for cards, albums, print. The last two years my Christmas cards came out nothing like they showed on the computer.

My pictures were clear and bright but my cards came out so dark you couldn't even see the faces. I called immediately to have them re-done.

Spent 50 minutes total between being on hold and discussing with the girl why the pictures were so dark and what they could do to fix it. They agreed to re-do my cards because they weren't done properly and guess what-the second shipment came out the same as the first - nothing was done!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "i would want my cards done again correctly but it's too late for christmas now, so i will send out embarrassing cards and i would like my money back please" as the author lost $85. The author is overall dissatisfied with Shutterfly. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Shutterfly.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Shutterfly to other companies on our site.

Comments