They advertised a coupon code: "HOHOHO" to get 50% off. So I spent two nights putting together a nice photo book of our newborn boy, then I tried to apply the coupon code to my order for six copied of the booklet, and they said I was ineligible (but they did have another promo going on, and I did get the order for less than full price).

I also tried a free shipping code: SHIP49, and I was ineligible for that code too. So after recalculating, the final price came to $201 and some change, instead of $165 or so. Well dang it, I need these things for Christmas in 9 days, so I ordered them at $201.

Then the receipt says I paid $214. How do these people expect to stay in business when they pull this kind of stuff?

Product or Service Mentioned: Shutterfly Coupon.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

I just left a similar review. I woukd have NEVeR paid them that money.

I canceled my $64 order. I will not give Shutterfly another penny. There are too many other companies that offer the same type of products.

Im sorry that happened to you. But they get away with it because pissed customers still buy the product anyway.

Shutterfly Reviews