2.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered a deck of personalized playing cards in plastic container (similar to a clear soap dish).Container was broken on arrival.

I asked for a replacement container. Very condescending answer (so sorry, we apologize). They offered "as a token of compensation" to credit me 50% towards the cost of another set of cards and container (about $6.00 ) In other words, if I purchase another set of cards at $6.00, I will get a new container. They are willing to send a container but only if I buy another set of cards.

Very poor customer service. They should be embarrassed, Shameful. The container probably costs a nickel.

Very petty reason to lose me as a customer of the last 8-10 years.Do what's right Shutterfly!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of shutterfly playing cards and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1. Shutterfly needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shutterfly playing cards in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Shutterfly.

Had an Experience with Shutterfly?

Comments