I ordered two photobooks from them as wedding gifts. I spent hours on each one making sure that everything was perfect, all ribbons in place, photos in the correct spot etc.

The first one that arrived had several issues. The ribbons were out of place and photos were overlapping other photos. So I reached out to customer services who then re-ordered me another book. Once I received that one, the issues were still there, so they re-ordered me another one.

Once I received that one, the issues were STILL there. Long story short, they have sent me 3 replacement books because every single one was still the same as the first. The second photobook that I ordered, which was 100 pages, finally came in and it was even worse than the first one. Ribbons were out of place, they didn't cut the paper high enough, and it was just as bad as the first book.

They then sent me another photobook to replace that one. I just received it in the mail and now there are new problems with the book. Before I re-ordered the books I even went back in and re-edited my photos to be 100% sure that this wouldn't happen again. This fiasco has been going on for weeks.

I'm done.. I won't be contacting Shutterfly again regarding the most recent books I received that still have issues. I had planned on giving these to my mother and father but they look so bad I wont be giving them to anyone.

I'm so frustrated.. Unfortunately, this is a business issue and someone is dropping the ball at Shutterfly.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shutterfly Photo Book.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments