I ordered a photo book with a delivery time of July 17-21. I have been told twice by customer service that it will be shipped the next day...and to this day it has not shipped yet.

We are past the delivery timeframe and contacting them does no good since they just tell you what they think will make you happy, even if it is a lie. I ordered this as a gift and am disappointed that they don't deliver as promised.

I am hopeful that someday my book that ordered for a gift will eventually arrive. Will never order from them again as there are a lot of other options out there for the same products.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shutterfly Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I had same issue- I spent 5 hours working in a project for my wife- time i can't get back- told twice it was shipping- absolute nightmare. Never again- don't waste your time on shutterfly- the customer service is horrific.

I am having the same exact issue. So disappointed; especially when everyone told me to use Snapfish but I decided to use Shutterfly.

Shutterfly Reviews