I used a promo I received in an email for a photo book I spent time putting together and when I went to check out, the promo code wouldn't process.I called the company to see what the issue was and they were simply able to tell me that the promo code had already been used, even though I hadn't used it before.

I asked to speak with a manager, but the service representative refused and became short with me. I don't know if they even have managers? They weren't able to help except to give me another promo for my next purchase, which is useless to me because I wont be using this business again and the promo they wanted to give me was way worse than the one I was originally sent in the email.

It seemed unethical for them to falsely advertise this way.It doesn't surprise me that they are not accredited with the BBB.

This person wrote the review about Shutterfly. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Shutterfly to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shutterfly photo book for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Shutterfly?

Comments