They don't care when they send you flawed items.In my case I am a new mom and when it was time for me to go back to work full time, my husband splurged and bought me a mug with our baby's photos.

When it came in the mail, the photo stream was crooked! Not even like oh half millimeter off I mean you could clearly tell! Contacted customer service and sent photos of the mug. Paying $18.99 for the mug and $7.99 for shipping you'd expect something that at least met minimal standards.

Their solution? Forget the guarantee if they send you flawed items they replace it for free. They offered a 50% off coupon to use for my next order (ONLY to be used within 30 days) that went to my junk mail and I received only 2 days before expiration.

Mind you it's the holiday season so all their stuff right now is 40% off everything and 50% off photo books.Gee thanks.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Shutterfly. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Shutterfly.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Shutterfly to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Shutterfly?

Comments