2800 Bridge Pkwy #101, Redwood City, CA 94065, USA
4.0

I have been a happy customer of Shutterfly for 10 years. I have purchased many items through the company and been very happy.

However, in a recent ad campaign, they listed "EVERYTHING 50% off." In reality, some things were between 10-50 percent off. This was deceptive and false advertising. Please CAREFULLY read their advertising as they seek to trick customers who might not check to see if the accurate percent was taking off each item.

I contacted the business to request them to fix the price as 2 items were 50% off and 2 weren't; however, they refused my request.

I believe Shutterfly should reimburse me and other customers that didn't receive the discount promised in the advertising. In the future, Shutterfly should accurately represent their sales and if they make mistakes they should make it right with the customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shutterfly Deal.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

I received an email from shutterfly giving me '99 magnets free'. I created my magnets and went to check.

Put in the coupon code given and '99 free magnets'. The shipping however is $98.55! Ridiculous!!!

Never again shutterfly. What a scam.

I looked at several photo book websites and based on my comparisons of the features of each, Shutterfly seemed the best. However, once I got into the website to make a photo book, I found it very hard to work in.

I had to call the company. Their tech support was OK and I was able to upload my photos. My idea is to make a photobook each year using the dates the photos were made. Once they were all uploaded I noticed that many of the photos did not fall into the months I know they were taken!

Then I stumbled on a review from someone who had been using Shutterfly for years and was complaining about the many steps backward the site has taken.

I've already been frustrated trying to use the site. May just cut my losses and go back to the other software I used.

Shutterfly Reviews