my experience with Shutterfly has been appalling this year. I have been shopping with Shutterfly for years, including Christmas cards.

This year, my cards were mailed with only 25 envelops for the 40 cards I had ordered. I called customer service right away and asked for new cards to be sent to me. After a week of not receiving them, I called back. I was on hold for 45 minutes then got disconnected; I called back and was on hold for over another 90 minutes.

Once connected, of course the representative told me that he has no idea where my envelops are. He can place another order, for them to be delivered within 5-7 days. That will be after Christmas, so its useless. He apologizes and says that they have been getting hundreds of calls.

I'm not surprised; if Shutterfly is providing product and service as they have for me, they must be getting thousands of calls a day.

I'm upset and disappointed. I will never shop at Shutterfly again and will share my experience in hopes that it will help others avoid the frustration I've experienced.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shutterfly Postcards Printing Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I have had the same problem this year!!! I'm so mad at their lack of customer service.

I received my Christmas Cards over two weeks ago with NO envelopes. When I contacted them, they said they would put a rush order on them.

I still have not received them, and no one will respond to my emails!! I'm infuriated, and will NEVER use them again.

Aleiya

I had a very similar experience this year. This co.pang has gone to *** with their treatment of customers.

I'm enraged that I lost out on cards too and had to reorder my calendar again that I worked so hard on. Like you, I was on hold forever and told the cards were lost. We will reorder and you will get Dec 22 nd!!! Grrr.

Never again. I just divorced shutterfly.

Shutterfly Reviews