I ordered an 8x10 enlargement of a family photo.It arrived with my grandson cut off on the right side and a lot of space on the left side.
I sent an email about this to Shutterfly requesting them to redo the enlargement, as the photo I uploaded was perfectly centered. I received a response saying that I had not cropped the photo correctly (it didn't need cropping), that any photos uploaded were automatically cropped to 4x6 size, so enlargements were made from their automatically cropped photos. I again requested them to redo the enlargement without charging me again, or to refund my money, as their website doesn't include any notification or instructions about automatic cropping.
I am very unhappy with the customer service of this company, and will never order from them again.It is clear from the responses to my complaints that they do not value my business.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Ease of use
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Poor quality product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Shutterfly Photo Services
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..."
- "I ordered a "MANGO BAG" last January 28, 2016 thru Lazada. My item was delivered yesterday morning (February 1). I was really disappointed with the item I bought. I messaged the..."
- "My cellular phone was upgraded in may of 2012. Since the. It has been dropping calls to an obscene amount. After multiple phone changes and attempts to fix it, Verizon's..."
- "I was waiting for a sale to purchase an Alienware Graphics Amplifier and when I saw it was bundled with a GeForce GTX 970 I decided to pull the trigger...."
- "Ordered furniture and covers, were told they were in stock and available immediately, as posted on their website, then later learned they wouldnt ship for 3-5 weeks. Ended up being delivered..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."