I ordered an 8x10 enlargement of a family photo.It arrived with my grandson cut off on the right side and a lot of space on the left side.

I sent an email about this to Shutterfly requesting them to redo the enlargement, as the photo I uploaded was perfectly centered. I received a response saying that I had not cropped the photo correctly (it didn't need cropping), that any photos uploaded were automatically cropped to 4x6 size, so enlargements were made from their automatically cropped photos. I again requested them to redo the enlargement without charging me again, or to refund my money, as their website doesn't include any notification or instructions about automatic cropping.

I am very unhappy with the customer service of this company, and will never order from them again.It is clear from the responses to my complaints that they do not value my business.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $6. The author is overall dissatisfied with Shutterfly and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about shutterfly website from Shutterfly was customer service and poor quality product , but reviewer liked ease of use. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Shutterfly.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Shutterfly to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Shutterfly?

Comments

Shutterfly has AWFUL customer service.I found that even if a defect is found in the product, and you complain about it (it's happened to me more than once), that they will flag your account and possibly even make it impossible to contact them via email.

Horrible company to work with.The phone reps are unprofessional and take pride in disconnecting calls also.