My husband and I thought we placed an order 6 weeks ago. We were both on with customer support as well as in front of our computer when we did.

It showed the arrival date on June 16, 2017. We paid by credit card. Today I called them asking them where our 20 books are. Believe it or not, they said we had PAID FOR A PLAN AND NOT THE ORDER.!!

So I had to place the order today. WHY THE HECK WOULD WE WANT TO PAY FOR A PLAN????? Their whole system of revisions, edits, orders is too complex for us!!!! I asked if we would get any freebies for all the grief.

They said no,unless it was THEIR fault.

THEIR company, NOT THE CUSTOMER, is always right! Aileen Peek San Luis Valley Animal Welfare Society

Product or Service Mentioned: Shutterfly Shipping Service.

Reason of review: We paid for books. Then found out we had just paid for the plan. Where are our books. We thought we placed an order!!! We have waited 6 weeks. Two of us placed that order. Why on earth would someone pay for a plan and then not order books?.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Shutterfly Cons: Getting charged and not receiving, Blaming others.

• Crazy Policies