I want to cry over the changes to the shutterfly website. I have been trying for MONTHS to make it work, but its to the point where I HATE getting on it!

What were they thinking? It is impossible to organize photo's into albums. It's completely not user friendly with more steps and clicks than EVER before. I cannot tell you how sad and mad and frustrating it is for a person who has 15 YEARS worth of photos in neatly organized albums.

I am a scrapbooker who is diligent and good with computer, but this is so bad I am now looking for another site to use for all my photo needs. I am behind in my photo organization because of wasting SO MUCH TIME on the "New" shutterfly site. Don't waste your time folks, unless and until Shutterfly gets smart and puts the old platform back in place. And another thing - I NEVER take the time to write complaints.

EVER. But this is ridiculous.

I am heartbroken over all my photos now having to figure out some new venue to use. Suggestions welcome.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shutterfly Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

All I can say is I completely agree. The site is terrible, just to move around a few pictures into albums is frustrating and time consuming. It is a straight up disaster and I cannot believe that anyone at Shutterfly even gave it a try before going forward with the changes.

Shutterfly Reviews