Why did Shutterfly change their website in mid-2016? Their new website is absolutely awful.

They finally made it possible (January 2017) to access my address book, but the new website is still painfully slow to upload albums or to access albums. Why did they change their website? It used to be so good. before mid-2016.

I've just about given up on Shutterfly, even though I have thousands of photos there.

Because it is now so difficult to upload or access photos, I wouldn't consider trying to purchase a Shutterfly book, calendar, or any product. Hopefully they will eventually get it to work as well as before mid-2016, but WHY did they change???

Product or Service Mentioned: Shutterfly Website.

Reason of review: New website is awful.

Preferred solution: Go back to the old website, or fix the new one.

Comments

I ordered birthday invitations and they spelled the name wrong and I didn't put the revolt information on the invitation. I called and they said that it was my fault and that they would redo them for half price. Big Deal don't they proof read before shipping them out

Yes, I agree: the new website is very complicated and non-intuitive. I've ordered from the company for almost 20 yrs.

-- literally THOUSANDS of prints. I too am now looking for a new company for ordering my prints and cards.

Shutterfly Reviews