My first experience with Shutterfly was time-consuming, but for the most part easy and enjoyable.Then the next time I tried to create a photobook I ran into all kinds of glitches.

Sometimes when there was an attempt to circumvent a pop-up for a premium service, the system would freeze up. Several times certain photos will not save or upload, even though they are non-copyrighted family pictures that I have photographed myself!

Some of the advertising for the promotions seems deceptive, such as the 50% promotion for hard-cover books.The promotion does not appear to apply to the entire book; additional pages are billed at the regular rate.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Shutterfly. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Shutterfly.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Shutterfly to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Shutterfly?

Comments