3.3

Ordered a photo book on 12/09/2016 for an upcoming surprise anniversary gift. Placed the order with expedited shipping for a guaranteed delivery on the 16th.

Received the order confirmation and shipping confirmation on the 12th. However, no tracking information was provided, which should have been the first sign. Once the 16th came and no photo book, I live chatted with Shutterfly to find out what's going on. They immediately knew that it was not delivered on-time and recommended that the photo book is re-ordered.

They would not provide a tracking number for the initial order and their answer to where my package was "it might be lost". My anniversary is on the 19th and the new delivery date was not going to be until the 22nd for the re-order. They refunded me the shipping I initially paid and re-ordered my photo book at no charge, but it is useless since they did not meet the initial "GUARANTEED" delivery date and just ruined a gift for an anniversary. They wouldn't even "super rush" the re-order so that it'll come by the 19th.

This was my first and probably last time I ever use Shutterfly again. Will probably use a different medium for any photo related products from now on.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Shutterfly Pros: Promos and diverse selection.

Shutterfly Cons: Shipping, Not delivered on time, No tracking number, Resolution that does not resolve issue.

• Shutterfly Photo Books
  • Shutterfly Photo Gifts
  • Shutterfly Delivery

Comments

i'm dealing with the same thing right now. I ordered change of address notices to be shipped out as christmas cards.

I ordered these on 12/8 and was told the would be shipped by 12/15......it's 12/21 and they're not here. I called 2 days in a row and was finally told that i could receive 50% of my money back and if they didn't arrive by today i was told that i could get the other 50% back. I called when i got home from work and the lady on the phone said she didn't see anything on my account indicating this and i am currently on hold after being transferred to a different department. I'm demanding that i get my other 50% back and that these cards be rush ordered to me.

I will NEVER use shutter fly again. TERRIBLE SERVICE.

Shutterfly Reviews