2.2

Two main problems: one, they didn't deliver on their 'guaranteed' delivery time, and two, they were unwilling to change the address on the package, as it 'was already shipped', despite UPS very clearly stating that the sender can always change the delivery address. And the worst part may be that they blame UPS, not themselves...

On one: I paid a hefty 30% extra to have the delivery guaranteed on the 16th of December, as I was moving out of my apartment the 18th. I received a note on the 16th, that the book was shipped and would arrive on the 19th. Obviously that wouldn't work, so I called their customer service. After a 40 minute wait, the young lady recommended that I contact UPS to change the address.

I told her that from my experience the shipper can only change the address, but she insisted she couldn't do anything as the package was already shipped. I asked her if I could call her back without a 40 minute wait in case that wouldn't work, and she said I should call 2 hours later as the call volumes would be lower then. Turns out the package hadn't been shipped yet, it was still at Shutterfly! And only they could change the address.

So I call back two hours later, only to hear the wait time is now an hour... I called back the next day, and after a long wait finally get to talk to them. They once again insist that I am the only one that can change the address, and despite me quoting their website, their resolve is "oh well, it is UPS, they say stuff like that all the time, but really its a *** company"... Really, you are blaming UPS for your ***-ups?!?

And you refuse to even try to change the address... In the end he decides to reprint it and ship it to a new address, only to arrive a full week later... I even have to ask for a refund, nothing offered... and only willing to refund the shipping...

I really wanted it on the 18th though, as before my move-out I would see two friends who just got married and this was their wedding gift, but now I had to tell them they had to wait another two months before I could give it to them, as I wouldn't be back in the city until then... All in all, horrible service, don't order from them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shutterfly Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Shutterfly Cons: Fulfillment, Customer service, Not proposing compensation, Blaming others.

• Shutterfly Delivery