Ordered 3 calendars. Most of the personal event names were missing.

Calendars were redone for free, pics I took and sent to proof it where supposedly sent to product development (?) without asking for my consent. Received the new ones today. One event name was still not printed, one event name was printed but the photo was missing, in 3 "regular" days (without event) the date (number) was not printed and the best: now half of the pics I put in the "empty" boxes on the bottom were missing. After I contacted Customer service (28+ minutes on the phone) the calendar got reset and "fixed" (their term).

I was supposed to check and then re-order (for free). Now even MORE pictures were missing and the printing of the event names was stupidly changed to a preset. Had a chat with customer service bit they only kept repeating that I “should bear with” them and that they would be fixing the problem. No word of reimbursement, instead she just ended the chat!!!

Fixed the calendar and noticed that those 3 missing dates happened again. They were there when I first started, but after the page hung itself up and I had to re-enter, the mistake was back.

And when I finally reordered, the calendar price was set to 0, but it still showed shipping costs, which was supposed to be free and expedited. I used to really like their products in the past but the quality went downhill.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shutterfly Calendar Printing Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments