706 Main St, Delafield, WI 53018, USA
2.9

Dear Shutterfly, I Have Been Using Your Service For Years And ALWAYS Received Top-Notch Photos And Great Customer Service. But Something Has Gone Awry At Your Company.

A Few Weeks Ago I Ordered Eighteen (18) Full Frame 8x10 Color Photos, You Shipped Me Eighteen 5x7 Photos Printed On 8x10 Photo Paper. I Called Your Customer Service To Complain And They Gave Me Credit For Eighteen (18) 8x10 Photos And Told Me They Would Put A Note On My Account That I Want Full-Frame 8x10 Photos. The Same Day I Ordered Twenty-Eight (28) 8x10 Full Frame Photos And And Fifty (50) 4x6 Photos. The Order Number #8001636 Was Shipped on 2/7/2017 And Received On Saturday February 11th.

AGAIN, Now I Have Twenty-Eight (28) 8x10's And Fifty (50) 4x6 Photos That Are NOT FULL FRAME And Useless To Me And My Customers. If You Can't Make This Order Right On The Third Attempt I Will Take My Business Elsewhere.

Print The Photos I Requested Full Frame And Mail To Me ASAP. Respectfully, John Peter Maguire Public Safety Collectibles JohnSgt@aol.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Shutterfly Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Shutterfly Pros: Price.