Privacy and Data Security

The customer service is the most awfull you can experience they act really dumb and rude.This company has a very ridiculous process they charge you way a lot for shipping compared with other companies and of course they are not serious!

If you want to buy a gift for someone else try to order it 2 months before you will need it because they do have a really slow, *** and ridiculous process " IN PRODUCTION" won't buy never even from them!

This company it's a joke and fraud!They say they have a 100% guaranteed policy but that's a lie be prepared to deal with very rude customer service!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Shutterfly. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Shutterfly.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Shutterfly to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Shutterfly?

Comments

Yeah, buying the stuff over there for free (promo offer) still doesn't make any sense.... SHIPPING is *** expensive... Good luck selling that stuff...