2.6
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I hate the new Shutterfly web site. Lots of careful work went into more than 10 years of organizing my photos.

Scanned photos and photos in which my camera's date may have been off were all carefully placed into date/year folders. All of that work is GONE. All photos without recognizable "taken on" dates were dumped into the date they were uploaded even though I had them all nicely where they belonged. I uploaded photos in to year/date folders specifically because I knew the digital signatures on many photos were corrupt.

I have over 10,000 photos on there and now they are not organized at all!!!!!! Complete and utter failure on their part.

WHY on earth would they throw out a customer's folder structure? Who made such a terrible decision?

Product or Service Mentioned: Shutterfly Website.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Totally disregarded customer preference, New website completely trashed customer efforts, Deleted careful organization scheme and cannot revert to it.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 24, 2017.

Comments

You bought tiny prints and now they suck! Can’t find anything, holiday card mock-ups don’t save.

It’s super time consuming, not intuitive.

Just awful. Tiny Prints never should have become a part of Shutterfly!