Shutterfly cannot even make a simple calendar!!!!

I ordered a simple desk calendar with all black backgrounds to go with all blue and black photos of scenery and whales from my Alaska vacation.

The first calendar came with all reddish brown backgrounds which looked horrible with my photos.I called them and they said go ahead and order another one and put in the special notes to make sure backgrounds are all black, not brown.

Well, my second calendar backgrounds were even more reddish brown and had yellow blotches on them. I emailed Shutterfly with a picture of both brown calendars. They emailed back and gave me a gift card for the price of the calendar but then said "I should be sure to make the necessary changes when I order my new calendar". I should make the necessary changes???

They missed up big time twice, the calendar was of poor quality, and no one even checked to make sure the backgrounds were black instead of brown, let alone check for yellow blotches. I am through with this company.

They are a joke!I cannot believe there are any satisfied customers out there.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Customer service
    • Liers that promised results but gave us nothing

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.