I ordered a simple desk calendar with all black backgrounds to go with all blue and black photos of scenery and whales from my Alaska vacation.
The first calendar came with all reddish brown backgrounds which looked horrible with my photos.I called them and they said go ahead and order another one and put in the special notes to make sure backgrounds are all black, not brown.
Well, my second calendar backgrounds were even more reddish brown and had yellow blotches on them. I emailed Shutterfly with a picture of both brown calendars. They emailed back and gave me a gift card for the price of the calendar but then said "I should be sure to make the necessary changes when I order my new calendar". I should make the necessary changes???
They missed up big time twice, the calendar was of poor quality, and no one even checked to make sure the backgrounds were black instead of brown, let alone check for yellow blotches. I am through with this company.
They are a joke!I cannot believe there are any satisfied customers out there.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Liers that promised results but gave us nothing
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Shutterfly Desktop Calendar
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "Dear Sir/Maddam: I have recently ran across a DS company that goes by the name The Wagon Wheel Company. Website: www.wagonwheelcompany.com Face: www.facebook.com/thewagonwheelcompany Owner: Stacy..."
- "I just got off the phone with the owner of Fake your job Dot com. What lousy, non-existent customer service they gave me. For one... they don't even have SET..."
- "Horrible customer service! I've had to contact them several times withing the first year of service because our cable kept dropping. After the first year was up, I didn't want..."
- "I purchased 5 mats from CocoMatsNMore.com for $214.59. They arrived frayed, unraveling, dry, and loosely woven. I complained to the company (Scott at 866-561-1921) within 7 days of their arrival...."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."