Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Why send coupons if I cannot use them?!? Photo books were 50% off and Shutterfly sent me a coupon for $20 off of anything above $20.

After spending 7-8 hours creating a photo book. My total didn't add up correctly. I called Shutterfly. I waited 1hr and 6 minutes just to speak to someone.

(see photo). The representative explained to me that I couldn't get the 50% off price because I was using my $20 off coupon. There was no fine print on the coupon explaining that. I canceled the order.

I starting creating my photo book on a different websites. It's much faster anyway.

Shutterfly will not receive a penny from me. How can they run a company like this?!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Shutterfly and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Shutterfly.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Shutterfly to other companies on our site.

Comments