I ordered a simple calendar from them at the end of November. It said it shipped in the first week of December and would arrive for Christmas.

Needless to say, it did not arrive as promised. The customer service rep did not seem too concerned with the fact that it was a gift for someone who would no longer be with me when the calendar arrived and I would then incur further costs to ship out the calendar to its recipient as well as the fact that they did not have it to open Christmas morning. They gave me a new shipping date and again that came and went. They then refunded my shipping costs of less than $10.

Now another week later still nothing and they are re-shipping it as new and I will have to wait another 2-3 weeks for it to arrive. No way they would send it express to make up for any lost time, no no - they offer me free shipping on my next order!! What a joke, something that is terrible as is offered for free - it should be free!

not to mention I have no use for their services again so it's basically an empty gesture on their part. All 3 of the reps I have had along the way have been cold and definitely using pre-scripted emails...the whole transaction was terrible

Product or Service Mentioned: Shutterfly Shipping Service.

Comments