Calabasas, California

Do NOT use Shutterfly.

I WISH I had read the reviews before making a purchase.

I had purchased several photo books over the years, but they lost a customer in me and any referrals. I will never use this company again.

I received an email for returning customers (to my personal email not junk mail) advertising a special promotion for Mother's Day. It was shipping just in time for Mothers day and 50% off books when order is placed by May 1st at midnight. I spent five days making a custom photo book and placed the order at 8pm. The confirmation page explained the book would arrive the week after Mother's Day! I figured it must have been a mistake as I had the promo code that I used. Customer service was closed at that time.

I called up the next morning. Customer service explained that it "might" arrive in time if I selected the extra $40 in shipping- although they would make no guarantees! I explained that I received a special promotion for returning customers. They explained the promotion was only valid if I spent an extra $40 on shipping- obviously not mentioned on my promotional email.

I spoke to several people over the week in customer service. Many lied to me. Some promised me expedited shipping. Some promised expedited production. Each new person I spoke with did not see the promises in my account made by the previous employees in customer service. They agreed that the email I received misled me. Finally I was promised overnight shipping. Sadly it is now Mother's Day and I have no gift. :(

Shuttefly said I can return my book! Why should my mother have to suffer because Shutterfly is behind on production?

Who knows when my book will arrive. It doesn't even matter at this point.

Shutterfly offers great deals and coupons but can not keep up with the demand and production. Their products are seriously delayed and apparently poor quality as mentioned in other reviews.

Do not use this company!!!

The customer service is horrible and I still don't have my Mother's Day gift that was promised from Shutterfly.

This was a very disappointing experience.

The other reviews are right. Customer service is terrible and you won't get your book in time. Be cautious if you speak with Ava, Denis, Amanda, or

Chiacha. You will most definitely be misled and seriously lied to. This was an unfortunate experience- but mostly for my mom who received no gift.

Read the reviews!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I too had no gift for my mom on Mother's Day

And the several Reps I talked too were rude and not helpful

Shutterfly Reviews