1.6
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

transfer all the captions on hundreds of photos taken over the past ten years. Now, I have no way to retrieve information about when and where particular photos were taken and individuals listed.

I spent hundreds of hours inputting information on nearly each photo take while on a trip or vacation. All that is now lost.

When I asked for help from customer service, the person trying to help me did not have a clue of what I was talking about and then said "well they didn't transfer to the new system!" I am done with Shutterfly and will look for other, better operated and user friendly service. I suggest you do the same

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. charlesyeargan is quite happy with convenience of photo organization and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of shutterfly customer care. Shutterfly needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shutterfly customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Shutterfly.

Comments