Crown Point, Indiana

So My cousin wanted me to do this offer for her right? It was an offer in which, if a user input a promo code, would have the ability to customize and order a FREE 5x8 Notebook.

I agreed, thinking that I would have time to do it, and my workload wouldn't increase. Unfortunately, my workload DID increase, which meant I didn't have time to work on it. She wanted me to make a few photos and designs for her, and with my workload, I only got around to making one photo. So, My workload decreased and I'm ready to work on this notebook thing, right?

so then I go back to the place where I create the custom notebook, and it says my session timed out -------> -_- So then I spend at least half an hour looking around the entire, undeveloped, cheap, crappy-*** site, and I couldn't find any information regarding the notebook.

I checked my account, my profile, my promos, ***, I even checked the "back to school" section, and guess what. THERE WERE NO NOTEBOOKS IN THE BACK TO SCHOOL SECTION.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shutterfly Website.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments