Shutterfly used to let you custom crop images and share them in an album slide show. Now when I have pre-cropped the images and loaded them to the album and I play the slide show, Shutterfly arbitrarily crops the images for me.
See the enclosed image of two Madrid mounted police. Notice the Shutterfly version on the right has chopped the helmets half off.
I have been a long time Shutterfly customer, and I like that when I share via email, my friends do not have to be Shutterfly customers. Snapfish, insists that you register in order to see the images.
BUT the advantage of Snapfish is that they do allow you to view the images as they were submitted. Does anyone have suggestions?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Photo Uploading
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Horrible, unprofessional, amateur worst wedding shots I have ever seen. Took 130 pictures only 5 were useable. This photographer ruined treasured wedding pictures. No one should use this photographer for..."
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."
- "I was discriminated today due to my race and age. Again by Amber at Mayfair Mall location in Wauwatosa, WI after Sue from Corporate assured me that Jessica(store manager) will..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "Don’t rent a car from these swindlers. On 6 September 2016, I rented a car from Europcar at London Heathrow Airport. First - bait & switch: they said they can..."
- "I spent over $2,500 for my PB Comfort couch in grade E fabric. I spent more for the fabric upgrade and was told "it's brand new and the fabric that..."
- "I bought a slimming pills from this seller http://www.ioffer.com/selling/nixiao but I never get the items. He/she cheated my $100 (my hard earned money). Please be careful. He/she might have other account. April..."