Shutterfly used to let you custom crop images and share them in an album slide show. Now when I have pre-cropped the images and loaded them to the album and I play the slide show, Shutterfly arbitrarily crops the images for me.

See the enclosed image of two Madrid mounted police. Notice the Shutterfly version on the right has chopped the helmets half off.

I have been a long time Shutterfly customer, and I like that when I share via email, my friends do not have to be Shutterfly customers. Snapfish, insists that you register in order to see the images.

BUT the advantage of Snapfish is that they do allow you to view the images as they were submitted. Does anyone have suggestions?

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Shutterfly and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Shutterfly to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shutterfly photo uploading for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Shutterfly?

Comments