San Francisco, California

Shutterfly used to let you custom crop images and share them in an album slide show. Now when I have pre-cropped the images and loaded them to the album and I play the slide show, Shutterfly arbitrarily crops the images for me.

See the enclosed image of two Madrid mounted police. Notice the Shutterfly version on the right has chopped the helmets half off.

I have been a long time Shutterfly customer, and I like that when I share via email, my friends do not have to be Shutterfly customers. Snapfish, insists that you register in order to see the images.

BUT the advantage of Snapfish is that they do allow you to view the images as they were submitted. Does anyone have suggestions?

Review about: Photo Uploading.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Shutterfly?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Cvs Photo Postcards Printing Service Review Cvs Photo "Ordered holiday card from cvs in a hurry and the only option for picking up next day in store was the 5x7 card stock, which should be a premium, thicker,..." Read more Portrait Innovations - Most Unpleasant Uncaring Unhelpful experience! Portrait Innovations "...We had 2 toddlers for the photo shoot who where crying and tired by the time we were taken back..." Read more Jcpenney Portraits Customer Care Review from Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin Jcpenney Portraits "This is a pathetic place . No Communication amongst coworkers . We were told are appointment at 11am was on time only to unload 4 kids and then..." Read more Portrait Innovations Photo Service Review Portrait Innovations "I showed up 10 minutes early for a 2:10pm appointment today.They were still shooting another family for another 15 minutes. I asked her how long they would be..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more