Three out of the four items I recently ordered from Shutterfly were not correct when I received them. Pictures were sideways on my Christmas cards, my calendars were missing pictures, and my photo book had pages stuck together with glue.

There is obviously no quality control at all or someone would have caught these mistakes. Everytime I have called, they have put me on hold while they try to "resolve the issue" (in which they never act like they know what to do) and today it was so long that I had to hang up. They did call me back and offer to send me new calendars and expedite my shipping for free, but they should have offered me at least part of my money back for ALL of the trouble I have had with them... and there was no mention of it even when I mentioned it myself.

I refused to argue with them, so I didn't insist on a refund, but feel that any good business would have offered me at least a partial one. I am very frustrated as my experience has been a pure joke.

I'm just hoping now I receive all of my photo gifts before Christmas! I am absolutely fed up and will never use them again!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Shutterfly needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Shutterfly.

Comments