Product: Shutterfly Shipping Service Clear all filters (0 of 55 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Shutterfly - Good Product, Bad Service

Shutterfly - Good Product, Bad Service
I used Shutterfly for my wedding album. The online photo service was easy to use. I paid extra to have the album delivered by Christmas Day. Everything went well. The only problem was that the wedding album I received was the wrong one. I had contacted customer service with some questions and the support person created a backup copy, that I told them I didn't need, and that copy created a different cover than the one I chose. So the copy I that was delivered was the wrong copy. I contacted Shutterfly and they sent me the right copy, but not until after Christmas. It didn't ruin our Christmas, but didn't help.

Shutterfly - Lost package

I ordered Christmas magnets with plenty of time for them to arrive before Christmas. My order got lost. Called customer service waited 45 mins to speak with someone. Then they say they will reorder my items but they won’t arrive before Christmas! After getting transferred over and over the final girl stated they could not do overnight shipping or 2 day shipping and basically I had no other choice but to wait for the items.
3.5
Ease of Use
Service Scheduling
Usability
Reply to reviews
I have been a Shutterfly user for a few years and their recent changes in their shipping costs are ridiculous they are charging per product ordered and the packaging to shipping them in and whether or not it can be shipped in one order. I called customer service and...
#1419688

Shutterfly - Order

Nothing. I misread the order. Rachel your agent was very helpful. Thank you, Jeff
5.0

Shutterfly - Twice missed special events

Zipcode off by one digit caused month delay. They corrected the address of record. Just order again, same issue. Now another birthday without a present. UPS is no better. You would think they could figure it out instead of bouncing it all over NJ. Wtf
2.6

Shutterfly - Order hasn’t arrived

I’m waiting for an order for Father’s Day that was meant to arrive on the 17/08/08 it hasn’t arrived as yet, I want to make sure it gets here next week in time for father’s day

DON'T USE SHUTTERFLY!!!

Ordered books had them rushed to make sure i would have my books in time for a baseball team party. They did not arrive on time because shutterfly did not drop them off at UPS until Thursfsy night for a Friday delivery, which was not possible. Therefore, 11 boys have no gift.
Reply to reviews
This is the second time I have ordered from this website, my first experience was wonderful and timely. This time around, I placed my order on May 6th, and paid extra for the May 11th delivery date, just in time for Mother's Day. I also changed my address next to the...
2.6
I liked
  • Products
I didn't like
  • Shipping methods

Shutterfly - Abismal

Ordered stationary that I never received. They “replaced” the order twice, yet it still never arrived. I think this company is a total scam. They make money off people who don’t ask for refunds.
1.1
#1199389

Shutterfly - Absolutely ridiculous shipping cost

shippimg cost more than order. I will not place order because shipping is so high.
#1191269