2.3

Update by user Jan 17, 2017

Sorry I had to edit the earlier comment: So I decide to use the credit shutterfly offered that they offered to remediate my issue. Come to find at checkout after doing more work creating my gift, that the 20.00 credit is ONLY valid if I spend MORE than $20.

Everything I wanted was under $20.00 so I could NOT use the code.

And if I found something over $ 20.00, they would not allow me to combine the free, expedited shipping code for the same order.Very shady.

Update by user Jan 17, 2017

So I decide to use the credit shutterfly offered to remediate my issue. The 20.00 credit is ONLY valid is I spend more than 20.

Everything I wanted was under 20.00 so I could use the code.

And if I found something over 20.00, they would not allow me to combine the free, expedited shipping code for the same order. Very shady.

Update by user Dec 19, 2016

Shutterfly offered me a $20.00 credit and rush delivery toward my next order. I appreciate their offer. lt doesn't change the fact that my orders won't be here for Christmas, nonetheless they are trying to make up for it.

Update by user Dec 17, 2016

I scored poor for discounts not becaise they don't offer awesome discounts and promos but because they don't take your order seriously when you use their offers.

Original review posted by user Dec 16, 2016

I've ordered hundreds of dollars of canvases and other personalized gifts for 5 years and never had a problem until this year. Both my orders were screwed up this month.

First, they never sent out my personalized Christmas cards yet claim it got lost in the mail. The rep offered to reorder but emotionlessly stated i wouldn't get my Christmas cards until the 22nd now, mind you, which I still need to stamp and mail to family out of state! Instead of offering to ship it priority because I said it was unacceptable, he said all i can do is cancel my order. The rep was not helpful and when i wrote an email complaint to shutterfly they ignored me complelety.

Im guessing because these were free promo code offers so that makes me insignificant. Never mind im a customer that spends hundreds here. Whats the point of even offering free products if they dont deliver or place you as second class when you use it! Around the same week, I ordered a calendar which took me hours of work to only find out they cancelled my order!

Originally they screwed up by sending me 2 order numbers and when I asked to cancel the duplicate order, they cancelled the entire order without me knowing! I was told the duplicate was cancelled and the order was being processed. So i never rec'd my claendar and when I wrote to the same rep on their fb page, she assured me it wasn't cancelled. I look at my account and it states cancelled!

So I had to reorder and now that's going to be a super late gift again for christmas. Thanks Shutterfly for being so rude to your customers and for ruining my holiday.

I have raved about how much i love shutterfly in the past. Not any more after my terrible experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shutterfly Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments