Totally agree. I'm gonna have to use someone else.

I'm trying to order some prints to pick up locally which used to take me 5 minutes. Now this new website design is killing me. I select several photos, click Prints, it shows them all with "1" selected next to each one. I click Add to Cart, and it only adds one picture out of the 3 that were selected.

Don't get it. Even when I am in an album and selecting pictures, they is no button to "Add to Cart" while I'm selecting or looking at pictures. I have to take my mouse to the top of the screen, click Prints, click Order Prints. Which takes me back to the earlier problem that it doesn't put all that I had selected in the cart.

I'm going back picking one by one. And the menus/windows that keep popping up as you drag your mouse across the screen are annoying. You scroll across and click on the link you wanted, only to have that menu pop up and you ended up opening a screen you didn't want. And scrolling through your albums is annoying.

Its too fast. I have to use the up and down arrows on the keyboard. Scrolling with a mouse or the laptop pad just zips right past the pictures. A very bad user interface and experience.

I use other pro labs for my professional prints and it is a much easier straight forward process.

For quick jobs I will probably go back to the thumb drive and going to Walmart or Walgreens/CVS. I understand "change" can screw people up at first, but I know it's not just me, when every family member and friend of mine has complained about the same thing and a quick google search shows similar thoughts.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shutterfly Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I’m a long time customer who has spent a small fortune with Shutterfly over the years and brought them so many customers via referrals but I’m all done with Shutterfly. The app is terrible.

The site has gone downhill. Shipping costs are through the roof whemncompetitors are all shipping faster for free.

Quality is hit or miss but the competitors are just as good. Shutterfly seems to be making change after change without any input from customers.

Shutterfly Reviews