2.0

Ordered about 50 Christmas cards on 12/8 to be directly mailed to recipients which showed a latest delivery date of 12/22. (Fine) Received an email on 12/19 saying that the cards were sent via USPS first class and should still arrive by 12/22.

(Finally) Checked the site on 12/22 and the expected delivery date changed from 12/22-12/28. (What??) There was no notice of a delay! Kicker is that we ordered some additional cards delivered unaddressed to us. We were able to label and post those a week ago!

And when I called in customer service they had no answer for the delay or lack of communication.

They just offered a 60% discount on my next order, but they always have a 50% discount on their site. Worst experience ever and will not be using them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Usps Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Think I've had the same experience, working thru email but had a large order of cards, addressed and mailed....no one has received one as of 12/31....ordered 12/8.Hoping they can at least offer refund.Urgh..... or not again!

Shutterfly Reviews