4.3

I ordered address labels and two photo books as Christmas presents on 12/11/2016. They were to be delivered on 12/21.

I received the address labels but not the photo books. After several emails with no satisfactory answers I finally called Customer Service. The customer service person was nice but blamed post office. Post office person was nice but blamed Shutterfly.

Who do you believe? Frustrated! Shutterfly did give me a $20 credit in addition to reordering. However, they did say they have had other people not receive their products using USPS too.

If there are known issues Shutterfly needs to look into this too (even if is is an economy shipping option).

I have ordered annually from Shutterfly since 2007 and have never had any shipping problems before this. I love their products and the 50% off deal allows me to purchase the products reasonably.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shutterfly Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Stop blaming post office and figure out what is going on...even if post office was at fault, there is obviously an issue with delivery .

Shutterfly Cons: Problem not really solved.

• Shutterfly Shipping

Comments

#1261938

They did the same thing to me twice this year! There is something wrong with their production and shipping notifications.

I ordered Christmas cards and zero recipients received them in that order even though they claimed it shipped. They also supposedly shipped me address labels that I never received.

Shutterfly Reviews