3.8
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered address labels and two photo books as Christmas presents on 12/11/2016.They were to be delivered on 12/21.

I received the address labels but not the photo books. After several emails with no satisfactory answers I finally called Customer Service. The customer service person was nice but blamed post office. Post office person was nice but blamed Shutterfly.

Who do you believe? Frustrated! Shutterfly did give me a $20 credit in addition to reordering. However, they did say they have had other people not receive their products using USPS too.

If there are known issues Shutterfly needs to look into this too (even if is is an economy shipping option).

I have ordered annually from Shutterfly since 2007 and have never had any shipping problems before this.I love their products and the 50% off deal allows me to purchase the products reasonably.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Shutterfly. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Shutterfly to "stop blaming post office and figure out what is going on...even if post office was at fault, there is obviously an issue with delivery".

The most disappointing in user's experience was problem not really solved. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shutterfly and shutterfly shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

San Jose, California, United States #1261938

They did the same thing to me twice this year!There is something wrong with their production and shipping notifications.

I ordered Christmas cards and zero recipients received them in that order even though they claimed it shipped.They also supposedly shipped me address labels that I never received.