I ordered Christmas cards on 11/22/16 and as of today, 12/8/16 I have yet to receive them. I requested for an explanation as to why I was never notified of the delay ( this was never provided to me) and the reason for the delay.

They stated that the delay was due to the carrier (UPS) and all they could do was reimburse me $12 towards my $80 order. I called UPS and they informed me that Shutterfly printed the UPS label on 11/28/16; however, the package was NOT called in to be picked up until 12/6/16. Yet, I received an email from Shutterfly stating that the package had shipped on 11/28/16.

Any company that cannot accept fault towards their wrong doing, is unethical and I will not be using Shutterfly ever again. Highly disappointed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shutterfly Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I could not agree more and had the same issue 2 years in a row. Their shipping and cancellation procedures are shameful. Even when they are really slow, cannot even pay to change shipping to overnight unless you cancel.....which you are not allowed to do 30 mins after you order

Shutterfly Reviews