2.6

This is the second time I have ordered from this website, my first experience was wonderful and timely. This time around, I placed my order on May 6th, and paid extra for the May 11th delivery date, just in time for Mother's Day.

I also changed my address next to the estimated delivery date to my new address. Today I received my "order confirmation" email, which stated my order would be delivered to my OLD ADDRESS and on May 14th. I called Shutterfly's customer service "robot" of a person, who although somewhat helpful, was not empathetic at all. She was able to get a hold of her boss and change the address, but then came back with a delivery date of May 15th.

She stated they sent it out and the delivery date is up to UPS, and when they estimate it could be anywhere from the 11th to the 14th. No one fixed my situation, except for a refund of the $25 I paid for expedited delivery. I am utterly upset and disappointed that no one could fix their mess up and get it to me on the date I requested. All she was willing to do was refund me my $25 and say I'm sorry in a monotone robot voice.

Thank you for ruining my Mother's day for my Mom, Mother-in-law and me.

I will not use this site again, nor recommend it to ANYBODY in the future. SadAngry

Product or Service Mentioned: Shutterfly Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Shutterfly Pros: Products.

Shutterfly Cons: Shipping methods.

Comments