2.6

I would like to start by saying this is not my only time ordering from Shutterfly. I've ordered various labels, shirts, hats, etc over the years.

I had one experience a couple years ago where they messed up my order. I called customer service and I had a new correct order on my front porch within three days YEAH! Fast forward to now. I placed an order for 10 xmas cards back in October.

I got a notice the next day saying the order was complete and shipped. I noticed the address was wrong so I immediately called up. They confirmed that I input the correct address on my end, but it was a data entry glitch on their end. They say...no problem.

We'll re-make the order and ship it out rush tomorrow. Day of arrival comes and nothing. Check my account and says its still in production. I get an email a day later saying it was delayed and they apologize and will ship it out withing three business days for rush delivery.

3 days later and nothing. I call again and am shuffled through three people with the first saying...oh no it shipped out yesterday, the second said it was lost during shipment, and the last saying it was damaged during production, never shipped out, and the order had to be re-done....AGAIN. Fine whatever. I got the now common we will rush it through production and ship it out expedited (not rush shipping as this guy informed me...they don't do rush...just expedited..first two guys and email were in error apparently.) It was supposed to be complete yesterday and shipped today.

Just checked my account and, as usual, it says "in production." I directly emailed the last guy I talked to (insisted upon his email since he wouldn't give me his direct number) and guess what? No response. At this point I just want my money back.

Screw them. Long time customer means nothing...fine I'll go elsewhere.

Product or Service Mentioned: Shutterfly Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments