Additional Fees

I did my research before spending a full two days creating a photo book.It was for a 5 year anniversary so it was really important that I got it on time.

Their website claims they have two day shipping. When I went to check out it was going to take an entire week for me to receive it and that's with their so called "rush" shipping which they charge $18.99. I spent 2 1/2 hours speaking with incompetent people. Every time I asked to speak to a manager they would just transfer me back to the main menu and I had to speak to another incompetent person and ask to speak to a manager and than that person would send me back to the main menu.

After two in a half hours I have yet to speak to a manager. Now that I have passed the dead line to receive my book by the 11th of Dec, now i have to wait till the 14th. I refuse to ever go through this company ever again.

I will never recommend this company to anyone.There's so many better companies that truly care about their employees.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of shutterfly photo book. Shutterfly needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shutterfly photo book in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Shutterfly.

Had an Experience with Shutterfly?

Comments