Last year, I had a perfect experience making a wall calendar.This year, it is taking me 15 minutes just to find the similar format, and then get circular directions here and there, and after 20 minutes, I still haven't even begun getting to produce the calendar I am hoping for.

Really difficult to navigate; EXTREME frustration level. NEVER MIND. SHUTTERFLY SUCKS!!!!

Even this process to submit a review was ridiculously restrained.This was a great concept, but someone really screwed it up.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Shutterfly. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Shutterfly.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Shutterfly to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Shutterfly?

Comments

Shutterfly - Art print Shutterfly "In the top photo the caption came on my daughter's face, which was not visible while placing the order. Need a replacement. It's of no use. I received a promo..." Read more Shutterfly - Impossible to get a reciept of purchase Shutterfly "I've spend hours trying to 1.) Get a discount applied that should have been applied when I initially ordered. and 2.) Get a copy of a receipt. It has..." Read more Gazelle - They offered $200, I sent a perfect iPhone and then got an email that the back was cracked Gazelle "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..." Read more Tophatter - Delivery Service Review from Sherman, Texas Tophatter "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more