3.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

Bait and Switch - legal term for advertising one thing to entice you and switching that.Comment if you would like to file a class action law suit.

I didn't initiate a suit against another photo company but did eventually receive a small check when it was settled. Ordered a 35 Memory Books (61 pages each) for 50th Class Reunion to be distributed that evening ($985.00). Customer Rep moved wrong size. Spent 5 hours editing.

Price jumped (bought plan). Had to reformat book, hours. Started calling daily after told there was a technical issue referred to their engineers and they would resolve it. Upgraded me to free overnight shipping.

Called day before event. Afternoon of the day before I was told the books probably would not arrive! Customer Service Representative said I could share on an overhead screen. People from many different states and cities ordered the books which were to be distributed that evening at the event.

Now, if and when they arrive who is going to pay the shipping costs? Three days later the books have not arrived!!! I have set up the free website through Shutterfly to share with class members. When I put the book ordered on it, there were many errors in the books - page moved, text deleted.

I then put another copy of the book on the website. It was fine. Hours later it also has errors!

Shutterfly has definitely not contacted me.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Shutterfly. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Shutterfly to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery status and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shutterfly memory book for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Shutterfly?

Comments